Non-Profit Accounting and Tax Compliance in Livonia, MI
Non-Profit Organizations have a unique set of accounting, tax and financial needs. Our professionals play an active role in the community leadership and are able to provide our clients with the expertise required to meet their goals.
Each year, the IRS requires most tax-exempt organizations to file federal forms in order to determine if the organization will keep its tax-exempt status. The trained professionals at PSLZ provide our non-profit clients with the best service.
Our non-profit services include:
- Assistance with annual accounting
- Assurance services
- Preparation of federal tax returns – 990, 990EZ
- Preparation of compiled or reviewed financial statements
We provide these services to:
- Charitable Foundations
- Cultural Arts Organizations
- Membership Organizations
- Social Service Organizations